Sf3 Third Strike

There's no need to fix anything if you want to play US or JAP backups on a pal DC, the only thing you can do is patch it to run in 60hz as not all games will do that by default, but all US and JAP games will work normally on PAL Dc's. A few exceptions are there of course, like SFIII which needs an RGB fix. However if you would use an RF or normal AV cable with it it would also work fine, RGB fix is only needed if you use scart.

Ok

So im going for the RGB patch

Any idea if i can use it for the.NRG version of this game (which is what i have)

Sorry im kinda new to patching games for anything other than pc :P

Thanks peeps

Well the RGB patch is probably for the original release of the game which was probably a CDI image. So I'm really not sure if it will work or not. I say try it out, a cdr isn't that expensive :P.

If it doesn't work you can download a working one from me in romsterhub.ath.cx on Direct Connect. I won't be there today but I will be tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, I made a CDI image of the Nero image of Street Fighter 3 - Third Strike, the US version, I have succesfully applied the RGB Patch. :)

SO the US, Self-boot, RGB Fixed, CDI version of Street Fighter 3 - Third Strike is now available on the FTP! :lol:

I burned it and played it! My machine is a PAL using an RGB scart, and it works fine running at 60Hz!

Edited by BobRedthorp

Right, I made a CDI image of the Nero image of Street Fighter 3 - Third Strike, the US version, I have succesfully applied the RGB Patch.  :)

SO the US, Self-boot, RGB Fixed, CDI version of Street Fighter 3 - Third Strike is now available on the FTP! :lol:

I burned it and played it! My machine is a PAL using an RGB scart, and it works fine running at 60Hz!

If only I had a Dreamcast and a fast internet connection, then I would be joyful.