Virtua Fighter 3 Burning Help Please

Ok i downloaded the file from overnet, and the name of the.rar is (DC) Virtua Fighter 3TB (Dreamcast - Selfboot) [found via www.FileDonkey.com], and inside of the rar file is a bunch more of rar files, and they are KAL-VF3T.part01.rar and it go's all the way to KAL-VF3T.part33.rar. So do i un-rar all of those files into one folder and burn all of those files onto a blank disc? I use alcohol120% (thanks to force X :lol: ). This is weird for me because i am used to burning games that are only i file and they are.cdi's. So can someone please help? :lol:

Cominus, had a really usefull guide but the link is gone, but this is how i do it,

1 create a new folder, put the.rar file in it, right click and extract here, thats going to put all those 33 or whatever files into the folder.

2 for the hell of it create another new folder, in the one you already created, then go back and to the.rar file and open (look in it with winrar) go the to the file.01 file (view it) and it will show it byits self, then right click on it and extract to specified folder.

3 put it in the 2nd new folder you created, it will then say "procede all volumes on the list, bla bla," its the first one click on it, it will start to extract, then it will stop, as it lookes for the.002 file, browse for it in the new folder and click on it, then it will know where to find all the other files and it will complete the extraction.

somone else could probably explain it better, but good luck.

i suppose you got your one image you needed, i would use nero, now just click on the.nrg image and it should direct you through the rest of the process. just burn it on dao, on a slow write speed,

Somtimes alcohol will burn nero images, but somtimes it wont, i suggest that you use nero just to be safe.

Edited by PLasticSlug

Cominus, had a really usefull guide but the link is gone, but this is how i do it,

1 create a new folder, put the.rar file in it, right click and extract here, thats going to put all those 33 or whatever files into the folder.

2 for the hell of it create another new folder, in the one you already created, then go back and to the.rar file and open (look in it with winrar) go the to the file.01 file (view it) and it will show it byits self, then right click on it and extract to specified folder.

3 put it in the 2nd new folder you created, it will then say "procede all volumes on the list, bla bla," its the first one click on it, it will start to extract, then it will stop, as it lookes for the.002 file, browse for it  in the new folder and click on it, then it will know where to find all the other files and it will complete the extraction.

somone else could probably explain it better, but good luck.

WOW, some body remebered, and i thought not body liked my Azz, lol! Thanks, and fatal stop being gay, a "thank you" is enough.