Any Cricket Lovers?

Khakee

i can't believe i missed this topic i'm a big cricket fan even though i'm not all that good at it. and the first match pakistan lost and the second they won. right?

Yes.Hope You join With me Next Time :devil::lol:

How come you changed your avatar to an ATI one Khakee??? :devil:

The next match should be awesome...I cannot wait...errrr when is it on again?? :devil:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't believe i missed this topic i'm a big cricket fan even though i'm not all that good at it. and the first match pakistan lost and the second they won. right?

Yes.Hope You join With me Next Time B)B)

How come you changed your avatar to an ATI one Khakee??? :P

The next match should be awesome...I cannot wait...errrr when is it on again?? :lol:

Friday!!!Let The party begin :lol::lol::lol:

Khakee, why do you have an extremely attractive man as your avatar? I think you are teh g@y :lol:

But back to cricket. I'm going to have my grandparents mail my cricket bat from when I went to school in India. That thing was awesome! I hit 2 sixers with it! And I was (and still am) a weakling so the magic had to be in the bat.

Khakee, why do you have an extremely attractive man as your avatar? I think you are teh g@y :lol:

But back to cricket. I'm going to have my grandparents mail my cricket bat from when I went to school in India. That thing was awesome! I hit 2 sixers with it! And I was (and still am) a weakling so the magic had to be in the bat.

I Think You Should Give The Bat To Sourav ganguly To Get Back On His Form :(