Kof 2003

You are not the only one, I can assure you. The controls are tighter is KOF2003 and the quick input system (Like inputting hcb as f,d,b, in older KOFs) is apparently gone. Use a gamepad, it's much easier with that.

its funny, i dont have trouble doing half circles, only double  half circles on the keyboards. :ph34r:

Yeah, people just flock up the input because the timing is a bit more strict. :lol:

Try this:

HCF - B,D,D,F really fast.

HCB - F,D,D,B really fast.

Hope that helps.

It works, and well but after an hour of play I think it's needed an operation to put back the fingers in their correct position.

Try this:

Hope that helps.

It works, and well but after an hour of play I think it's needed an operation to put back the fingers in their correct position.

Yes, it is quite a pain.

That's why I'm not playing KOF2003 as much as my other roms. Its just a pain. And I hate not being able to bind both punches and both kicks to a button.

Try this:

Hope that helps.

Yes, it is quite a pain.

That's why I'm not playing KOF2003 as much as my other roms. Its just a pain. And I hate not being able to bind both punches and both kicks to a button.

No key combination editors of any kind?

Edited by Agozer