Those S.O.Bs!!!

Cominus

Consoles were IMHO destined to go online....they are the successor to the PC...for gaming that is (FPS being the exception)

I have to disagree. Consoles really shouldnt go online at all in my opinion. Even though most video game players come from my generation (the early 80's) and are able to pay for an online service, most kid's of course can't. And they are the target audience game manufacturers advertise for.

I've seen the way some parents my age treat their children these days. Using video games as a babysitter most of the time. I feel ashamed of the parent willing to pay more just so they don't have to actually spend time with their children.

Wow, did I go off topic! I gotta stop watching the news. let the flames begin!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started gaming back in the early 90's and it was fun playing with friends but nowadays not many people have the time to come over to someone elses house to play videogames...

But with online play you can play against anyone, anywhere, at anytime. This also adds more life to games as your opponent will usually be different with different skillz....

Anyways, todays videogames are targeted at older kids (15 >) not kids who are real young.....