KOF2003 Rom request again...

I Think We All Want To Know Where To Get It Not How Big It Is.

i hope somebody tricked this guy to the 35MB KOF2003 screenshots

Hahahaha! That'd be great. I didn't even know that existed. That's priceless! Hahaha!

Sorry but I need another help: I have downloadet the p1 & the hacked NRX from neogamez, but I can't found the m1 and the s1... Please help, what can I do, where can I find 'em? Thx! :rolleyes:

And another question: somebody please write down here the correct names of the files of roms, thx!

Sorry but I need another help: I have downloadet the p1 & the hacked NRX from neogamez, but I can't found the m1 and the s1... Please help, what can I do, where can I find 'em? Thx!  :rolleyes:

And another question: somebody please write down here the correct names of the files of roms, thx!

You don't have an S1 rom in your romset? The M1 is a trickier one...

I can't think of links now, so if you feel like it, contact me through ICQ/AIM/Y!/MSN.

NeoRAGEx really couldn't care less about the filenames except for the basic format: xxxxxx_xx.rom

Edited by Agozer

I've got all of the rom files, but it can works with NRX. I have use the mame version (the first realesed version of it), and it makes a black screen for me. So I dunno whats the problem.

Agozer: Please (if it's possible) send me the file in e-mail (tazar@mailbox.hu), and thx! :rolleyes:

I've got all of the rom files, but it can works with NRX. I have use the mame version (the first realesed version of it), and it makes a black screen for me. So I dunno whats the problem.

Agozer: Please (if it's possible) send me the file in e-mail (tazar@mailbox.hu), and thx!  :rolleyes:

M1 is on the way...

Agozer: Please (if it's possible) send me the file in e-mail (tazar@mailbox.hu), and thx!  :rolleyes:

kof2003 only works on the hacked NRX that came with the kof2k3 p s m roms