Need help in the shots factory!

neoragex.bmp

This is my vidoe option. And when I take a shot in the shots factory, this is the picture.

svcc1.bmp

And one more thing, sorry for the images loading time, I forgot to change them into other types of files. :lol:

Edited by Samurai Edge

The Shots Factory might have bugged out in the EGCG version. I'll test it out and let you know.

What game is that btw?

I tested it and didn't have any problems...You could try to set Scanlines YES and taking a shot. If it turns out ok, just deinterlace the picture.

Or maybe it's a bug in your video card...

Edited by Agozer

it maybe with your vid card, but you can also try testing with the last official version (0.6b) for troubleshooting.

back when im using a 4MB SVGA card everything works dandy in NRX. after i upgraded to a semi-decent 3D card the shots factory went exactly as youve posted. i havent tried taking a snapshot with blitters on though

Agozer, I didn't try scanlines, because they spoit the image.

Xeon, I tried the 0.6b, but it didn't work, I'm using XP. And what is video card? How to edit/get it? And when I use F9, it works, but it's difficult to make animations with the F9 button. Anymore suggestions?

Agozer, I didn't try scanlines, because they spoit the image.

Xeon, I tried the 0.6b, but it didn't work, I'm using XP. And what is video card? How to edit/get it? And when I use F9, it works, but it's difficult to make animations with the F9 button. Anymore suggestions?

I know that scanlines "spoil" the image, but you can get rid of it by deinterlacing the screenshot later with PSP or some other graphics tool that can deinterlace pictures. Please, just try it will you? :lol:

Edited by Agozer