the characters looked really stupid, the controls have crappy responsiveness, bad graphics, bad sound quality, etc.

well, the characters looking stupid is something I can agree with, sure, but there's that whole "so bad it's good" type thing as far as I'm concerned, and plus back then they seemed pretty cool... and Ryoko was hot, her and Mai were like err.. something to think about back then..

the controls are fine, they've never been unresponsiveness in any world heroes game... they're more responsive and reliable when pulling off moves than CvS or some of the recent KOFs! the fighting engine is hilariously bad though, but World Heroes 2 Jet tightened it up a little though the balance and ridiculous damage ratios made that one broken too, but I think World Heroes Perfect got that part (mostly) right, I'm just sayin... everyone should go back and approach that one with a move list and an open mind again..

the graphics weren't bad, the backgrounds were great! c'mon, look at Fuuma or J. Carn's level! well, World Heroes Perfect's backgrounds weren't as good as 2 or Jet's, but they were still.. well, 2 and Jet had good backgrounds.

bad sound quality? maybe bad music, but that's a matter of taste... some of the tracks are annoying, but some are great, and if they went to a game that was actually respected then they would actually... I like the sound effects too, though they seem to have had the same ones since 2.. eh whatever, just don't think it had a lot of potential and wasn't as bad as it's made out to be.

RotD is and always will be a side story. Noise Factory couldn't get the rights to all the characters, so they made up new ones.

to be perfectly honest, i didnt like how Abobo (i refuse to call him by his new name) turned out in ROTD. i mean, he was a regular henchman in DD series then he becomes somewhat mentally ill? at least hes being pampered by a couple of young babes but nothings explained about them :)

the code to play as Abobo in ROTD is the same as the code to play as the ROTD characters in Matrimelee, and yes, it has to be done on the character select select screen as well. now go and be the biatch! <_<

Abubo Rao --> A human-monkey hybrid. Indeed, he's hard...He always likes to counter my moves, but fall rather easily to Tag Team Supers. DOES NOT compare to the cheapness of Johann. Christ.... <_>

Edited by Agozer

Abubo Rao --> A human-monkey hybrid. Indeed, he's hard...He always likes to counter my moves, but fall rather easily to Tag Team Supers. DOES NOT compare to the cheapness of Johann. Christ.... 

so they changed a vowel in his name and crossbred him w/ a monkey, who's mentally ill and has hot chicks beside him?? maybe I should change a vowel in my name...

Abubo Rao --> A human-monkey hybrid. Indeed, he's hard...He always likes to counter my moves, but fall rather easily to Tag Team Supers. DOES NOT compare to the cheapness of Johann. Christ.... 

so they changed a vowel in his name and crossbred him w/ a monkey, who's mentally ill and has hot chicks beside him?? maybe I should change a vowel in my name...

Hahahahahahaha!!! OK.

They got some rights :lol: Just to 3 characters tho, the basic elemet really of the old DD game. But just about it. Cheats > Johann :D