1Emulation.com
Sign in to follow this  
Prican25

help with viewing a certain site

ok i bumped into this site which has hacks for neogeo games but the damn page doesn't have a scroll bar and i can't see the whole site even with the last option my vid card gives to display at :blink:

i'm using internet explorer 6 so if anyone can help plz post, thx

heres the site [url="http://www.emucn.net/host/diablo_hu/down/hack_rom/neo/"]http://www.emucn.net/host/diablo_hu/down/hack_rom/neo/[/url]

Does the page have the scrollbar arrows? I won't open the page now or my comp will explode...don't ask)

Some pages specify the scroll bar as a borderless and the same color as the background, so...

[quote name='Prican25' date='Feb 17 2004, 11:47 PM']nope, the only way i can the the whole site is if i open it in word but the link buttons won't work :D[/quote]
That's just whack....How on earth is that possible?

well i thought i'd try netscape and see if it can give me a scroll bar and it did but none of the game links worked ;)

btw, why doesn't this part of the forum have an edit option?

[quote name='Prican25' date='Feb 18 2004, 07:30 AM']well i thought i'd try netscape and see if it can give me a scroll bar and it did but none of the game links worked ;)

btw, why doesn't this part of the forum have an edit option?[/quote]
What are you talking about? I can edit my post just fine...

hmm odd i can't, all i see is report and qoute, the only time i get edit or even delete is when i make a post.

anyway, have any other ideas about this site? Edited by Prican25

I just took a look at the site and man, that's is very strange indeed...
How can one design a page that doesn't have a scrollbar, but still some info gets cut off?

It can easily be done using Javascript, resizing the window, making it so toolbars and scrollbars don't appear.
Your best way around it, stop using that POS you call a browser "Internet Explorer" and get Mozilla, you can alter javascript options, or not allow them at all if you want.
I see the page just fine with Mozilla.

ok i got the mozilla and it does allow me to scroll the site but none of the game links work just like it was with netscape :D

any settings i should tweak around?