Hate these.rar files!

Yea overnet is really good to me, most of them do work, if you need the name of some of the games, ill give you exact title of what people are calling it on overnet,

EX: (DC) Street Fighter III - 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future [JP] [self-boot] (CDI)

was a working copy for me,

I just cant get the ones that are already in cdi format, the ones that are supposed to combine into one large image, like this biatch ass copy of skies of arcadia.

DreamCast - Skies of Arcadia - Echelon - dj3 - CD1 [found via www.fileDonkey.com]

Edited by PLasticSlug

I have that sf3 version, do you have any problems fighting against remy?

All you have to do is unzip the files to a folder, then in the "winrar" menu thingy double click on the 01 file, it will sort of unpack and show you a big "cdi image" extract that file and then it will ask you where to find the next file, and you select the folder where you put everything, i had trouble at first with this.

OMFG! you are the man, no really that is the most retarded ass way to unzip a game, also when i clicked on the.001 file it always opened a read me file, that that was nothing but crap, So i clicked the view button and there it was, thanks again and to everybody else who delt with my $hit.

Yeah ever since they posted those "post your desktop" i was thinking about making a guide on how to burn games and maybe this guide, i made writing on the first 2 steps but they didnt come up, i guess cuz i have put up ones with out it and then i made oenes with it and it didnt want to over write..hmm. maybe later tonight i might remake this guide and how to burn game with nero, and converting cdi to ngr images, and how to tell if a games is not going to burn...these B@$%# better make me some kind of staff for this... :blink:

LOL, i have lots of guides stickied and i didnt get promoted to anything, i help alot of people too, im starting to think its very hard to be promoted here, but calling them B@$%# wont help im sure, my goal isnt to become staff of everywhere i go, (like some people...not talking about you, but some people are like that), so it doesnt bother me THAT much...