anyone heard of, Free Style Walking?

ME!

this goes to show you what they will come up with.:) this came out back when i was in middle school, i think, a long time ago. the idea is alot like skateboarding and in-line street skateing, but without the skateboard or skates. you try to run up walls and slide down rails just in sneakers. they actually came out with special shoes for it. they were just like regular sneakers but they had a large groove cut out of the bottoms for sliding down rails. my friend actually went out and got a pair, the brand name, i think, was "Soap", a weird one i know. he must have been very board. anyway, it sure wasnt for me. i decided just to stick with skateboarding and hockey. and, also, the occasional game of hackey sack.;)

Yeah I remember that, and the shoes with the groove cut into the sole. There is a sport in France, I can't remember the name, "Le P(something) where you jump off buildings, run up walls, do backflips along roof ledges and stuff. You have no safety equipment either. It's basically a mixture of martial arts and insanity, I have seen a couple videos. Now that IS extreme.

Oh and if you have a fast connection, or you have dialup but don't mind waiting a couple of hours for something, then check this guy out.

http://mysz.free.fr/JoeEigo-Sept-02.asf

Cool does not even begin to describe him....

man, that dude is sick!:cool: he's got some mad skills. you know the stuff he was doin with the soccer ball, i got a friend who plays hackey sack like that. doin back flips and jump kicks, we all think he is insane. great movie though. i gotta show this to my friend.:)

Yeah I remember that, and the shoes with the groove cut into the sole. There is a sport in France, I can't remember the name, "Le P(something) where you jump off buildings, run up walls, do backflips along roof ledges and stuff. You have no safety equipment either. It's basically a mixture of martial arts and insanity, I have seen a couple videos. Now that IS extreme.

Oh and if you have a fast connection, or you have dialup but don't mind waiting a couple of hours for something, then check this guy out.

http://mysz.free.fr/JoeEigo-Sept-02.asf

this guy is spiderman!!!