Who here loves Seinfeld?

Gryph

drew carey and married with children rule all.

Haha! Yeah those two shows rule too. Here's an interesting fact, Michael Richards (Kramer) was the first choice for the Al Bundy character. Good thing he did Seinfeld instead.

Ah...young Christina Applegate...mmm. <_<

seinfield was boring....friends was better

I never liked Friends as much as Seinfeld. Don't get me wrong, Friend's is hilarious but there's too much drama. I don't watch the show to see if Chandler and Monica get a baby.

Hey Cominus, do you like the Ross character? I'd love to put a jackhammer to his face.

seinfield was boring....friends was better

I never liked Friends as much as Seinfeld. Don't get me wrong, Friend's is hilarious but there's too much drama. I don't watch the show to see if Chandler and Monica get a baby.

Hey Cominus, do you like the Ross character? I'd love to put a jackhammer to his face.

Yeah i didnt really like the drama either but i liked the funny parts. Ross was ok but what i really like was when they made fun of him and stuff like when "when we go home im going to play with you and playwith you" and febe says "rachel how can you let him talk to your croch like that" and rachel says"febe, he's talking to the baby" and she says "ooh..." the was funny.

I guess what i didnt like about seinfield was the music they played it really got anoying and the characters, i dont like seeing ugly people all the time and what i mean by that is that they never had any hot chics on the show, so really you just had to laugh but not everything was funny, and krammer the "main" dude it remineds me of Larry from curb your ethusiasm but he was alot funnier, and i dont like that fat bald dude, he reminds me of "shallows hal's" friend" but his friend was funnier.

Edited by Cominus

I guess what i didnt like about seinfield was the music they played it really got anoying and the characters, i dont like seeing ugly people all the time and what i mean by that is that they never had any hot chics on the show, so really you just had to laugh but not everything was funny, and krammer the "main" dude it remineds me of Larry from curb your ethusiasm but he was alot funnier, and i dont like that fat bald dude, he reminds me of "shallows hal's" friend" but his friend was funnier.

The music is pretty...weird. They had hot chicks on the show. Most of Jerry's girlfriends were hot. Elaine began looking good during the 5th season. And Kramer is the best looking man ("I'm beautiful. Tell me, is my face not beautiful.") Well Kramer is based on Larry David's (the Curb Your Enthusiasm guy) neighbor Kenny Kramer (www.kennykramer.com). And the fat bald dude, George, is based on Larry David. Larry David was the co-creator on Seinfeld and was the head writer.