Photos From Mars Show Rocky Landscape

Alpha

i ask you this: if space exploration is so important, why dont private corporations take up the task of spending the billions to explore outer space?

not that it makes any kind of difference, but i just dont buy the moon landing crap. i dont buy this mars exploration bit either. not because i think that there is some kind of conspiracy, but because the only people who seem to think its of import are government employees. call me ignorant or crazy or whatever, but im not going to believe until i see a real purpose for any of it.

it looks like texas.

there will be alines there and you know what they will do to us?

SUCK OUT OUR BRAINS!!

Lol

If it's anything like Texas it will do much worse things....

Double-loLzors :rolleyes:

P.S. No offence to any texans that might come by here.

Oh yeah, you know Texas is a great state, it is the only state that can raise it's flag at the same height as the nation's flag, we texans love texas, and we beleive that space exploration is important, you know the universe is vast, do you people remember the bacteria found in the matian rocks that landed in antartica, i mean have you seen the special on tv over mars, it has river valleys, like i said it used to be like earth, it is an important part of our beign.

One Word: CHOCOLATES :(