Nvidia Grid

jantony

Wow, I just watched this. Honestly, I've never been a big fan of the cloud now with all these privacy issues online, but cloud gaming looks fantastic! This pretty much kills the need to ever pay for a super expensive graphics card ever again. All you need is the right amount of internet bandwith to enjoy any game you want, while nVidia's GPUs/server's are pumping out the grunt work thousands of miles away.

In many ways, I am shocked that the PS4 and/or XBOX One didn't take this route. Maybe we'll see Wii U in the future incorporating this to match and compete against the graphics that ONE and PS4 will soon have.

Speechless.

All the emu's seem to work smoothly, but there isn't any ps2 or dreamcast emu's on the original xbox that could take advantage of it.

You mean they run smoothly on the Ouya or through cloud gaming?

All the emu's seem to work smoothly, but there isn't any ps2 or dreamcast emu's on the original xbox that could take advantage of it.

On the original xbox, I couldn't think of any emulator that could really benefit from it.

On the original xbox, I couldn't think of any emulator that could really benefit from it.

Ah, I see what you're saying. I forgot where this thread was posted :lol: ... I don't see how this wouldn't be possible on the original XBOX. But who would implement or allow it? I figure if the XBOX can output video, it should be able to do this, but I can't imagine it happening in the near future. XBOX homebrew is pretty much in its dying stages. PS3 homebrew on the other hand -- that's a possibility because now we can output 1080P video.