sick of the same old want something new

gamez fan

im sick of the same old same old game genres i want to play something new something a wee bit different but for now idd settle for something like this

1) a survival sort of game you know theres been a huge natural disaster maybe an earthquake or sunnami something like that

then it would be edge of the seat thrills and spills as you struggle to beat the natural dangers as well as human baddies etc

2) a police style game were theres alsorts of nutters on the lose that youve got to bring to justice with a badge and a gun

it would feature tracking serial killers down, car chases, hostage situations, bank robberies a bit like a dirty harry film

but done in a such way that means every moment is addrenaline charged full on action

3) a good old school style platformer but with a modern twist thats not on xbox live but a full on release

4) a new starfox style game plenty of huge bosses loads of branching paths infact just more shumps that dont get lost on xbox live or become

obscure import titles will do

5) less 1st person shooters or co-op shooters or team based online shooters infact any fucking shooter the genres been done to death

has few new ideas and is the same old shit

games companys need to give me a reason to stop pulling out my xbox and firein up my emulators

what about you what would you like to see happen right now game wise