CoinOPS PSX games

ace9094

Ive spent the last couple of months locating PSX games or converting my own PSX games then testing them for use in CoinOPS2. (about 50)

I will be uploading them to one at a time to MU and posting the links at Coinops.blogspot so you can pick n choose the ones you like.

I will only upload games that run at 95% -100%. If any games have an issue they will have a NOTES doc with it

EXAMPLE: Vanishing Point has a buzzing sound so turn of the music in the options and its fine.

They will all have the correct files needed to "FTP" straight across, however some XMV files will not all be game captures as some I have got from Youtube and converted.

Expect to see the first one hopefully tomorrow sometime.

Edited by ace9094

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be uploading them to one at a time to MU and posting the links here so you can pick n choose the ones you like.

I wouldn't recommend it. Posting links to ROMs or ISOs is very much against the rules here.

I will be uploading them to one at a time to MU and posting the links here so you can pick n choose the ones you like.

I wouldn't recommend it. Posting links to ROMs or ISOs is very much against the rules here.

Sorry was suppost to edit that to Coinops.blogspot before posting the topic.

This is a cut n paste from the blog....

now edited, but thanks +T+ for pointing it out

Is Rayman working for you on the latest Coinops?

I have not tried it, but to be honest i doubt it.... CoinOPS uses the core from PSX Emu your already using so if it dont work on there it wont work on coinops

soz bud

Dang it, nevermind then:P

Do you know why Rayman doesn't work? is it something to do with the cdda audio not being emulating correctly?