mame128 plus help

destronger

i just re-installed mame128 plus on my xbox and noticed that i am limited to one screenshot file path in the options screen. how can i add more. i have two folders of png's for my screenshots.

any help would be appreciated. :lol:

I just took a look in MAMEoX128's TDATA folder and it seems the MAMEoX.ini file only allows for one screenshot path. Out of interest, why do you need 2 screenshot folders? I have one .png screenshot for each supported parent set and that doesn't even come close to the 4096 file limit.

I just took a look in MAMEoX128's TDATA folder and it seems the MAMEoX.ini file only allows for one screenshot path. Out of interest, why do you need 2 screenshot folders? I have one .png screenshot for each supported parent set and that doesn't even come close to the 4096 file limit.

oh... well, i have about 7000 png's i have between two folders and my mame collection is in 2 folders too. i suppose i have nearly every rom parent and clone and it shows them in mameox 128. doubtful that most will actually play.

um... does the clones also look at the parent png? if so then i can scale down then.

You don't need separate screenshots for clones, if you don't have a specific .png for a clone set it will display the parent .png instead. I just use the MAME32 snap set for my screenshots.

You don't need separate screenshots for clones, if you don't have a specific .png for a clone set it will display the parent .png instead. I just use the MAME32 snap set for my screenshots.

mahalo