CoinOPS 2 Updates

BritneysPAIRS

Alot of slack about to many releases have your say it will be binding  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

thanks for that I know more about it than you think....and there wasnt the same amount of idots around at that time in XBMC :) for the releases that happened all the time....everyone said thanks and it was up to them when they upgraded....I added stuff all the time and released it....seems the same as what I do here...except a few cry about it...you and a few others....its all you have left it seems....then say I never use it anyways.....well no one is sure why you guys come, you must love getting sand kicked in your face from obvious stuff, then blame me cause I call you out for stupidity....its like shooting fish in barrels

anyways 1 more day and I can change my ways...vote guys :D right now its look like your happy with 2 weekly builds

ok im out of this thread and only one day left to vote....it wont be to hard to change it to a Point release only CoinOPS 2 then CoinOPS 3 and CoinOPS 4 and will make my life easier....than dealing with the idots that say I release to much stuff and dont cause I havent released anything in years

gone....ill close it tommorrow and stand by the vote....if vote 2+3 = 1 ill stand by the highest in vote 2 or 3

Keep the updates coming BP!!! Man seeing this poll and I was thinking you take forever to release new updates!!! hell you should release 5 every week!!! hope things don't change we can't wait that much for updates!!! keep up the great work

Edited by elconejotres

ok threads closed ill change the release a bit but continue with two weekely releases....seems it was mainly 'people that don't agree with everything I say' that have the issues.....

Seriously, what's the point having a poll if you're just going to discount every vote that doesn't suit you and say it was 'xtras people' making new accounts?