Xboxes for sale thread

retro gamer

hmm, im thinking about getting another xbox as im building a HTPC project that will consist of a few xbox (cuz xbmc rocks still for hdtv shows).

how much you guys charge for one? doesnt need a super massive amount of space as my main xbox / media server will hold everything.

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have a 160GB xbox packed to the rafters with retro games and also a few extra surprises make this the ultimate xbox.

I did all the hard work so you don't have to.

If interested please email octospherical@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you full details that cannot be advertised here

Enjoy :(

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have a 160GB xbox packed to the rafters with retro games and also a few extra surprises make this the ultimate xbox.

I did all the hard work so you don't have to.

If interested please email octospherical@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you full details that cannot be advertised here

Enjoy :)

this xbox is still available, any takers?

• 1 month later...

Another happy customer sent me this email:

"hi

recieved xbox and its awesome thanks very much i should open it to the public as a video games museum!haha.

an xbox like this is what i have been after for years,and thanks for that amiga disk!

its been a pleasure doing business with you and if anyone i know who wants an xbox like this ill give them your email.

p.s if anyone manages to get that world rally fully working will you give me a shout.

cheers

D"

Sooooooooo, does anyone else want a 160gb superbox? please email me for the FULL advert of what is included price and p&p

If you want a maxed out custom built box but dont know how and dont want to do it yourself then this is for you!

octospherical@yahoo.co.uk