Got an offer for an irish staff dog.

emsley

Its six months old and this lass has got it that I know, trouble is its locked up in the kitchen most of the time while she smokes weed. While I was there today the kids were getting excited and the dog was going mad for it tied up to the radiator, the young girl jumped on on the side and i saw the dog try the bite her feet (repeated) I was like "wtf?" when she got down the dog jumped up at her and bit in to her leg and ripped her jeans the girl said "its biting me!!" So i just reacted and beat the dog in to the corner, poor girl, bad enough her getting bit never mind watching some guy you hardly know having to beat sense into it. (didnt over do it but had to man up for a moment)

From what I can guess this dog is very intelligent but is dumb as a brick at any other time - Its a defenite no-no round kids as it has taken the habbit of nipping "one step to far" so SADLY this dog needs an owner like me firm and fair and will do my best for it to give it a chance, 6 months of bad habits can be wiped out surly?

My main concerns:

There are plenty of children in my area the last thing I need is a fucked up staff dog ripping clothes of kids.

As this fucker gets older It is gonna be a MUSCULAR dog, if it turns on me Im gonna be fucked.

I walk my dogs a lot, i go to my sisters a lot as its near the park - and there is no way in hell i would expose it to my sisters kids.

+

It will be a superior guard dog - and in my area its a very good thing.

Let it go or give it a shot guys?

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Staffor...re_Bull_Terrier

Its a fucking American pit-bull that explains its behaviour - those dogs are fucking evil.

They are banned in the UK - I remember these dogs they are fucking animals - I dont think this is worth the risk.

No wonder it bit the girl, the dog is high as f***! It all depends, how's your relationship with the dog going sofar? is he ignoring you? and how's your time like? do you think you're the man for the job? Can you handle that kind of responsibility? and do you want to, from the bottom of your heart?

No wonder it bit the girl, the dog is high as f***! It all depends, how's your relationship with the dog going sofar? is he ignoring you? and how's your time like? do you think you're the man for the job? Can you handle that kind of responsibility? and do you want to, from the bottom of your heart?

If I Dont give it a chance its going to get put to sleep.

If her father wont take the dog of her hands (if he does it will end up with some nasty hard hitting cunt)

All im worried about is keeping it under tight control and if it gets off the lead "which it will eventually" it will run to the nearest happy child and eat him/her.

I could take it, get it castrated, get the fucker exercised and clear the weed out of its system and check its temperament in a few months time, if it takes weed 3 months to go from your system then it might be a similar time for the dog.

If the mutt is getting posativly re-enforced then its got every chance off been a great dog, if not this dog will be put to sleep.