I think solidius has something against HANDICAPPED people!

emsley

Hi, i know solidius pretty well, but have noticed he is kinda mean to disabled people.

I was chilling with him last week and in ONE day here are the things I noticed him doing:

1. He parks in HANDICAPPED car spaces!!!! (and smurks!)

2. He flipped off a disabled kid.

3. He wont put any lose change in change boxes for the disabled.

4. He Punched a retard!

And if you are still not convinced he made this post about "retards" here:

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...mp;#entry337541

See how he referes to HANDICAPPED people as "retards"

I dont think i need to make a stronger case against Solid, im pretty sure THIS is everything we will ever need.

Yes.

Hey, handicapped people want to be treated equal? They can take a joke. Unless you're talking about mentally underdeveloped folk, thats different. They can't handle much of anything besides masturbating to the point of a genital indian burn.

People who are normal except for a disabling injury or some shit are fine to make fun of, and they should laugh too.

Hey, handicapped people want to be treated equal? They can take a joke. Unless you're talking about mentally underdeveloped folk, thats different. They can't handle much of anything besides masturbating to the point of a genital indian burn.

People who are normal except for a disabling injury or some shit are fine to make fun of, and they should laugh too.

im so drunk