My girlfriend is a lazy bitch.

emsley

Yeah this chick comes to mine carrying on and im the one who is an asshole apparently.

i told her my past and in the space of two months she is using it on me.

The crazy bitch, just accept that I Dont want to know you and go away.

Some people on the street seem to have ditched me in favour of the "hot young ass" what a bunch of backstabber's.

They are outside drinking now - it will only be a matter of time before they see what she is like with the cops showing up at hers all the time, im so glad i got my self out of the eye of the storm. so fucking glad.

This is what I think she will do, seeing as half the street has defected on me, i mean i have been on this street 4 years, she has been here 3 months wtf?

I so need to keep away and keep my head down now.

Until people see what she is like for real.

You just know the following things will happen:

Guys will come to hers swinging their dicks, if she is in the mood she will wind them up with me and they will be knocking on my door, oh but i cant call the ops cause then im a grass right?

Fuck this shit, Im seriously considering moving.

If the summer hurrys up I might just make it to the start of winter and all the dickheads should stop coming down over the weekend. Pray for me guys.

Ha I was reading your original post and I was hit with a flashback of Explosive Misanthropy!!!! No fucking lie.

I worked and would get home... to her laying on the bed with a game on or just watching TV. Room would be chaos. She didnt work so therefore... I expected something, anything to be done. All she ever did was clean our dishes. (I had a roommate)

Yea mate, your better off. As for finding a good lass... hang in there.

48 hours later the ass got her ex chap down who beat her black and blue ass was giving me shit so i went to my mates and drove round with a bunch of dudes soon changed their tune.

thank you bodmin street and goodnight!