HELP WITH SLIMES!

A project that I will be working on... is slimes from Dragon Quest. They have slimes I can buy but no... I want to make a bunch of large slimes.

I have been looking for a pattern but everyones homemade slimes kinda suck. I could buy a small slime, gut it, and enlarge the template. But if any of you know where I could find one... Wizard comes to mind, he knows of a many obscure available like this.

Otherwise I will either trial and error, or buy a smaller slime plush and gut it.

But anyway... anyone have info?

Bad slime

badslime.jpg Wrong material and too small, it would come out better if it was larger... And its off anyway

Good Slime

blueslimeplush.jpg Perfect example

I have no idea about plushy slimes. But I do remember seeing a pretty cool ps2 controller shaped like a slime.

It just occurred to me that you've been sitting on your hands regarding your stick, yet here you are undertaking sewing plush slimes. My mind boggles.

Lol I figured you were gonna give me hell for not finishing any of my other projects! The stick for one... what else was there... Skins for MameDoxEXPlat2ultra mega... whatever its called. Other stuff too I long forgot about.

Slime Controller huh... Japan has all the cool, and weird shit! Look at this contraption from Hori!

dragonquestmeatplushste.jpg

EDIT: Ah... there it goes. I KNEW KNEW KNEW you were gonna say something. Yea I am actually getting on the stick right now. Fine tuning measurements while I figure out how Ill work it... or rather what tools I cannot do without.