PC Heating Issues

One issue with your fan setup I see, from a technical standpoint.

Have even fan airflow. 2 in and 2 out with the same flow, or if you can only do 3...2 in and 1 out.

The problem with 1 in and 2 out is that you create a bit of a vacuum, which in turn only serves to create more heat in general as well as stress the intake fan if your case is fairly well sealed everywhere else.

Often you'll see a pair of 80s for in and a single 120 fan out.

I'll rearrange it before installing W7 again. The thing is though I have the PSU at the top outtaking, the side fan is the same size as my PSU stock fan, and its pulling out. The back side is pulling out, and only the front is pushing in. I don't know if the size of the side fan would matter, and if I make the side fan push in I know there will be a heat bubble on the cpu since its directly on top of it. I'm so close from pulling out w/e the hell cools my freezer and sticking it inside the case >.<.

No if the fan in the side is over the CPU, it's going to be pushing cooler air at the CPU fan with it blowing in.

If it's sucking out it's pulling on the air around the CPU while the CPU fan is trying to suck it back in, another vacuum situation (Think mini tornado in that area).

Your exhaust fans should be at the lower volume areas, where hotter air is more likely to pool. ie; the top of the case and the rear under the PSU. If your PSU has a dedicated fan, there is more volume being pulled out ontop of the case fans.

PSU fan out and a rear fan out, side fan in and front fan in as an example. If you have a top fan then I would exhaust there too, and try to use larger/faster fans in so you have a higher overall CFM airflow into the case than out.