How to increase punch power and improve balance?

emsley

I used my elbow in one fight before but not how I should of done i was getting pummeled by three little twats, so I swang both my eblows round and caught one full in the face.

I also got mad once and was smashing a cupboard up (long time ago when i was a bad tempered idiot) and the door swung open and i just used my elbow and it smashed, its quite effective Im itching to get training! :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need tips NOW... as in who knows when this cunt will step up... You may think about condensed workouts. Specialized workouts working out or focusing on particular muscle groups.

This would help explosive power. How about this. This is different than what I explained but itll work. Once you reach your limit on pushups, push up then let yourself down as slow as you can without stopping. Dont hold your breath either. Do this until you can no longer lower yourself.

Im back Monday so trouble is likely - who this guy think he is coming to my door while im away?

For those of you who Dont know Whats going here, 3 years back a lass stole things from my house My PC and my guitar a grands worth of stuff and wrecked the place.

And once a month I take time out to "remind her" and pick on her about it and her past sexuality confusion basiclly I psychology asasinate her in an email and she reads them everytime she is so stupid!

So anyway this must like her third boyfriend who has threatened to kill me because Im so great at winding her up - I can take this guy I know I can, send him back with his ass on a plate. He cant handle the fact that if it was the other way round and he was good at it like me then he would do the same. Honestly this girl is like "He is a skinny computer geek go beat his ass!!"

Perhaps you should not provoke anymore... I have seen a wide verity of stupid behavior... who knows how one can retaliate. For instance, there is a guy who bugs my sister at her work... she is very polite but he does no notice cues... Like when a person is agitated or uncomfortable. Anyway she does not completely ignore him, she is too nice, but he constantly talks...

He told a person she works with that there is this bar tender girl that ignores him and he should go there and shoot her 'cause thats what she deserves. Now, every ounce of who I am wants to expel this guy but what can I do? Say I ask him politely to not come back or something else to that effect. That could be the catalyst for him to do something while I am not around, which I am never on that side of town. What if I ruff him up? That could cause him to come back and do harm.

It is best if I just allow my sister to handle it... thus far. As long as he is just an agitating presence, he poses no harm.

I am afraid what my actions may do.

So I do nothing.

Imagine this, you fuck him up and he comes back while your not home and fucks your place up. Im just saying... life is like this anyway, so I guess its all relative. Just be able to accept the outcome... cause he may not.

Traditional martial arts are better when it comes to learning how to fight from both stances. But the sparring and conditioning at most TMA schools is not up to par.

the reason why you tighten every muscle is to add explosive power to your strikes. You don't literally have to tighten up every muscle in your body though.

Just wait until you actually start training, you don't want to get stuck doing it incorrectly. Bad striking habits are hard to break.

Imagine this, you fuck him up and he comes back while your not home and fucks your place up. Im just saying... life is like this anyway, so I guess its all relative. Just be able to accept the outcome... cause he may not.

Im not one to take crap of kids - and these kids need a fucking lesson and im the one to do it.

Will, Just imagine you come home and your most personal stuff is gone, and the people who did this to you think of you as the lowest piece of shit Thats ever walked the planet, and for a year they "try" to get you a beatings as well.

I think what Im doing is the best way of irritating her, scaring her, and teaching her that if you rob peoples houses and try to get them beat up then you will get the consequences.

Im sorry but any guy here or anyone else would flip, the only reason I did not flip when it happened was because I was on bail and supervision the cowards did this when I was away.

This chick is actually thinking this "I robbed you and got away with it, I hate you your an asshole please die, but now I realise I might be wrong and now its getting serious what the fuck have I done???"

She is scared shitless and Thats the least I could do for her.

Yes its mean, its low, Im an asshole for doing it, and I probably do need a smack for it, but this time Im not taking it this time Im telling THEM.

if you want to increase your punching power you need to DRINK YOUR OWN URINE. many great fighters past and present drink thier pee. They are champions so do it just like they do. YOU DO WANT TO BE A CHAMPION DON'T YOU?

you should also wax your butt hairs. they rub and cause friction which takes away from your explosive POWER!