Well I got heavy rain - SPOILERS

emsley

And its great, the QTE are done really well, and the game forces you to feel emotions you really feel for the charecters, early on I got my ass kicked by this skin head if Id just wiggled left quick enough I could of had him ^_^

And I accidently shot someone in the head.

I got a blunder trophy for that one :naughty:

Defently something to experience if your thinking about getting it I would say get it - sadly though its new so it comes with the price tag - I PX some old shit I didn't play and ended up paying 16 pound for it - robbing bastards.

You get some paper with the game that you have to "fold" into the heavy rain logo I got it all right until the last two folds - I seriously did not understand how it meant me to fold it so I went "Agh!!!!" unravelled it and threw it at the wall.

So far its been great only bad points are that it can be slightly boring for brief moments like "oh I have to sit on a chair again" or "Oh I have to sit up from the chair again" but other than that pretty much bang on the money, cant see it having much replay value though.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, i just finished the game. Got a not so good ending with the fat detective and the father dead ;) This is a game where you cannot play with spoiler or it will spoil your mood.

Also, some of the trials are disturbing to a lesser mind. A really adult game. And i have never seen a game employing a QTE so well. The best i have ever seen so far, surpassing even Shenmue.

Definitely a must have.

And I accidently shot someone in the head.

;) you guys are rubbing this shit in my face...

Not played any more yet but fat detective is awesome! (my out come in the store I used "psychology" and reasoning then fat detective said "Just put the gun away and leave this isnt serious yet..."

"This isnt serious what the fuck do you think this is!!?"

then i had to make a grab for his gun wrestle him to the floor and litterly smash my axis pad down to punch him until he was Kod.

When you're in the train station and everything freezes - creepy!

Oh yeah I never got my wife "those darn plates out of the cupboard" ;) lol lol olo

Ill edit the title of topic to say "spoilers"

Sometimes with the pad you have to shake the fucker up and down and if anyone walks in its SERIOUSLY looks like you're having a wank!!

Sometimes with the pad you have to shake the fucker up and down and if anyone walks in its SERIOUSLY looks like you're having a wank!!

that's one of the reasons I didn't play No More Heros more then once..... furiously shacking the wiimote up and down.

Lol, i got 4 of the endings now. Damn hard to get all characters alive ;)

Oh, and the love scene and shower scene are overrated. it might get some 10 yrs old boys excited but i think i can more skins and tits from MTV than this.

Ok so I'm at the last section when the house is burning - I made the bith leap out of the window which seriosuly pissed me off she just died and that was it game over - everyone dies and origami killer gets away with it - so i reload the chapter this time "getting it right" everyone survived the origami killer was nailed the boy was rescued - only the FBI guy was "sad" Not bad... would play through it again.

Its got a few plot holes here and there anyone else notice this?

The guy with the typewriter? how? wtf? i was in control the entire time - i think main charters black outs are just to confuse you into thinking he is the killer at the start - but still no reason for his "black outs."