Config files in CoinOPS

ressurectionx

if you believe cba over me when I say skins arnt locked at all...then you dont know me or him very well :) and havent tried

rx alot of what you see requires a lot of work and some of it from source level, i have have recommended you work in the team but we both know you want to go it alone so I wish you luck for sure....also that game you mentioned has been in for quite along time as you well know

most can be sorted with the files from the readme...like vm.txt and vmhidef.txt and saving the cfg files for the keymap and altering the cat :) that will sort 95percent of them for you

That game I mentioned wasn't in the "1,200 Best of CoinOPS" datfile, but I'm assuming that this file wasn't your creation. I did see that the game was supported when I added it though. It's a shame there isn't a datfile that contains every single arcade rom you had working and integrated in R4.

yes that was just an old dat...but now coinops supports 4 times as many games as it did a month ago

it was my creation but theres also the 1600 one and the 1800 one...and I think the 2200 one that has rude games and mahong

Well if somebody reads this and has them, I would be interested in acquiring these additional datfiles that BP is talking about here.

Thanks!