A genuine end of the world prediction!

emsley

If I'm not mistaken, isn't our Sun supposed to burn out before then and take most of our solar system with it?

Thats if our sun turns into a black hole, which i'm not sure on whether it will or wont. But even before than earth will gravitate closer towards the sun in orbit while Mercery gets obliterated by the sun, we'll be the second planet from it and will become like Venus is before it takes Mercury's place. But that'll happen sooner than the Milky Way colliding with Andromeda.

none of that is gonna matter when a huge asteroid lands in your back yard. there is an asteroid that is going to pass within the orbit of the moon in like 2023, some are sayig it will pass close enough to smash into our GPS satellites. at that time it may pass within a small window of space where our gravity could sling shot it back right into us on it's second pass in like 2036.

none of that is gonna matter when a huge asteroid lands in your back yard. there is an asteroid that is going to pass within the orbit of the moon in like 2023, some are sayig it will pass close enough to smash into our GPS satellites. at that time it may pass within a small window of space where our gravity could sling shot it back right into us on it's second pass in like 2036.

Yeah you're talking about Apophis. Probably the most dangerous NEO in modern times, but I think we have the technology to deal with it before it potentially changes course for Earth (if it does).

I'd also worry about Yellowstone erupting. That's probably the most imminent and large-scale threat (short of an asteroid hitting us) that may happen and while it won't kill all humans it'll cover half the planet in an ash covered winter for many years, bottle-necking human lineage a second time as it did during the Toba Catastrophe.

lol inky wtf your signature you got tell me the storey behind that man.

Thats Jersey Shore man. It's a show about a group of Guido's and their "Guidette" roommates sharing a summer house in New Jersey that airs on TrashTV (MTV). Its fucked up, but funny too if you find her annoying.

Yeah you're talking about Apophis. Probably the most dangerous NEO in modern times, but I think we have the technology to deal with it before it potentially changes course for Earth (if it does).

I'd also worry about Yellowstone erupting. That's probably the most imminent and large-scale threat (short of an asteroid hitting us) that may happen and while it won't kill all humans it'll cover half the planet in an ash covered winter for many years, bottle-necking human lineage a second time as it did during the Toba Catastrophe.

yeah yellowstone is a scary thought too. damn you Discovery channel with all your end of the world scenario shows. :)