CoinOPS Bug

Neo369

hey, is anyone else have the same problem as me? coinops r4 only shows the title screen on the very first boot. once game saves are set up, it no longer shows. any ideas?

also, a cool feature would be that when games are scanned in, all files are checked against the dat file right away. i know this would take a bit longer, but would eliminate a lot of hassle in the long run to see if games added are even the right set, since many new downloads have only .136 sets or whatever. (sry i didnt feel like making a new thread just for that)

I removed the splash <_< and the option to turn it off....

why? the splash is awesome lol.

and what about an option not to scan the dats every time, but only when you ask it to? i only play about 100 roms right now, so the scan wouldn't take very long. i guess i dont know how many other users would want this, but for me, it is nice, because downloading the entire showcase is not a very easy option with limited bandwidth...i just add the games manually that i want.

Ummm allways ended up turning the splash off and I dont see any point as the logos always there anyways.....

the dats will never be done...just run them though the dats on rom center..... I cant really process dats for R4 now as personal/public builds vary alot and public builds are just a few days of patches really from an old build (I might be able to look at it sometime and create exe but its pretty low on my list of todos) and dont represent my personal build.