A question/suggestion for nes6502 regarding snes emulation

2xMarcy

I saw that nes6502 pops here and there on this very forum, and since he is the author of ZsnexBox I'd like to ask him/suggest him something about this wonderful snes emulator.

Most games run almost perfectly on ZsnexBox, but some of them has some problem (Earthworm Jim 2 and Marvel Super Heroes War of the Gems being two of them). Well, saying that these games have problem on ZsnexBox it's unfair: in fact they have problem on Zsnes. In general, some games run better on Zsnes, some other on Snes9X.

That's my idea: implementing both zsnes and snes9x core on a single emulator, with an option to choose between one of the two cores. The choice between cores could be saved for any single game just like the other game settings.

Could this be possible on ZsnexBox?

I know that there is a Snes9X port for Xbox, but it's based on an old source (1.49 if I don't go wrong, while last Snes9X source is the 1.51); moreover that emulator gui is largely worse than the ZsnexBox one.

Edited by 2xMarcy

Yes i yhink it is a great idea, to have the best emulator on xbox lol

But it will take many time ... and now it work on other projects ...

Maybe if the last ZSNES source is come, and some one want to implement the last SNES9X ???