Whatthafa needs halp badly....

whatthafa

Hi everyone. First I just wanted to say thanks for making this awesome site. Hopefully at somepoint I may be able to give back.

My question About the CoinOps emulator is: Which version of this emulator is the most up to date? Yes I have read the links concerning this on the forum and still haven't been able to figure it out. There are so many different versions that it is quite confusing.

My question about the MameoX is about the romsets themselves. I have the romset that came with the original B.A.E.D series. I also have the most up to date set for the mame32UI that I run on my comp. what is missing from the .72 set to the newest set that is emulated on the XBOX? Is there a way for me to get the complete set from the MAMEUI32 v127.5 that will work for MAMEoX128 Plus?

Thanks in advance for the help everyone!

coinops reignite is based off mameox084 and the baed mame disc is also based off mame0.84 as it has the mame0x 0.84 3b emulator on it.firstly put coinops reignite on to your xbox hdd then.

if you dont have enough space on your xbox hdd then you can put the baed disc into your xbox dvd drive then go into your settings and set the rompath to

g:/roms

this will let the emulator read the disc off the dvd drive.but obviously the baed mame disc doesnt have cps1,cps2,neogeo....those are on the fbaxxx baed disc.

so if you wish i can tell you where to get a coinops romset with all the neogeo,cps1,cps2 stuff and a lot of the games that are on baed mame if you wish.

or if you have the baed fba disc thenyou can just put that into your dvd drive and let coinops read the roms.

i tried it and it played the neogeo stuff just fine.

i can pm you a link to coinops reignite which is the newest version of coinops but you need 3 posts to activate your pms so just respond to this post.

Thanks for your help fumanchu. I was just confused because there is r2, r5, 1.0 final and such and didn't understand because what appear to be older versions seem to still get updated. But yeah man send me a PM for the most up to date one and the rom set as well if you got one for that man

Thanks for your help fumanchu. I was just confused because there is r2, r5, 1.0 final and such and didn't understand because what appear to be older versions seem to still get updated. But yeah man send me a PM for the most up to date one and the rom set as well if you got one for that man

check your pm shortly.