Allergies yay!

Shibathedog

Apparently it is time again for me to get my yearly allergies from hell. I woke up this morning feeling like shit. My nose is all plugged up and runny and I feel flu-ish which always happens (OR IS IT SWINE FLU?!?!). My eyes are starting to get itchy, I'm going to have no energy, blah, I am not looking forward to this.

Yeah I've been getting headaches just about everyday for the past week. In Florida it's really really bad when there is a seasonal transition. The humidity is all out of whack every other day it's hard for a person to get adjusted. Thankfully, the humidity has been really low the past couple days. It's just blazing hot still but a little drier. I can't wait to winter...hopefully we'll have a longer one instead of a couple weeks.

With the coolness of iceland agozer allergies might not be as bad as warmer countries.

Not really Iceland, but I suppose the overall yearly temperatures have something to do with it, and I've probably boosted my immunity as well.

nah my allergies are so bad they are immune to all medication. I have tried them all. I can barely keep my eyes open right now.

The good ol' boiling water or really hot shower works for me sometimes. Gets my nose cleared up and makes me feel fresh. If your eyes are irritated, just keep 'em wet with visine or something.