1 emu show will you be part of the next installment?

emsley

Well there aint many places other than you tube to showcase your talents or lack of talents out there so I was thinking maybe we could make the 1emu showcase an event just for the current community.

I think we could do with a decent video editor – files and performances can be sent to the editor whoever they may be.

I know a LOT of you guys/gals have talents think of it like a pub singing contest where you just get to have a go and if it burns out after a few goes who gives a flying fuck? What do you guys say anyone on the boards up for a bit of vava VOOM?

Emsley.

Showcase your shit as in vocals or guitar no long ass bullshit just a quick nip of entertainment. Even if you RAP to beats or just dance ANYTHING! But think it should be just kept to musical stuff.

Just an idea lets see if the top brass think it's worth while.

I'm not much of a singer or dancer. Sorry.

Its kinda like the old 1emu radio show they did remember that?

Its not just about 1emu it will help the community bond better.

For this to work though Gamecop and Co are going to have to shout about it - I mean I can -full a few songs out of my ass no worries - but a few of the younger members or even senior ones have talents they aint sharing! :)

cool - well we will aim for ten minutes or whatever - record your self via cam and convert it to WMA -

I could edit with windows movie maker thing basic but gets the job done BUT im on a wirless connection and i am limited to three gig a month so it will probably raped my bandwidth so we need someone to recive files and GLUE them together!

Peeps In the mix:

Shibathedog

Akih

Me

I wanna see inky get involved with his luther perkins lead guitars!

try and keep it to three minutes i think youtube only allows 10 mins a clip am i right there?