Random Manga World Stuff.

Wizard

- To-Love-Ru is going to end at the end of this month.

- Kishimoto has said Naruto is going to end soon. (maybe at CH.500?)

- beelzebub might end? (Rumor)

- Surprisingly, only To-Love-Ru is ending in SJ.

Discuss.

What? To-Love Ru is going to end? For good? Damn. Well it's been 18 volumes so far, so it's still fairly long manga, but I wonder if Yabuki and Hasemi can create a decent ending with just 7 chapters.

I think they can pull it off nicely. It's a shame. I JUST got into it.

Same, i started reading it a few days ago, seems okay, heh. The naruto manga atm is just full of unheard people, gives me a real headache with all this kaze kage hokage crap.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

As a regular chapter, the last chapter was good. As a chapter that ends the manga, it was ridiculously weak. I'm not blaming the authors though, I'm blaming Shounen Jump and it's subscribers.

I'm just hoping that the authors opt to do a "second series" of sorts, that would tie a lot of loose ends, and perhaps concentrate more on the whole "Ruler of the universe" aspect. At the very least I hope the authors decide to start a completely new manga together, because Yabuki Kentarou is great at drawing.

It feels like they want to revisit TLR one day. Perhaps with a new artist and when Hasemi-sensei gets more ideas. Until then, Yabuki probably won't be heard out of for a while due to his current situation.

Messy divorce that was made public and recently acquired custody of his 3 year old daughter. Meaning he needs a real job to look after her.

Messy divorce that was made public and recently acquired custody of his 3 year old daughter. Meaning he needs a real job to look after her.

lol, "real job"

Nasty stuff.