+The Offical Detective Inky Thread+

Shoma

Alrighty! Like before, I've waited til the second chapter to put this up and see if Im interested in doing a whole volume and I kinda feel like going for it so I bore another 1Emu Exclusive Fanfiction featuring our members in a totally new universe than 1emuAdventure. Wont be as much superhero stuff in this one so people will be realistically fragile but I gotta throw some supernatural phenom in there somewhere^^!

Detective Inky - A quick talking, potty-mouthed investigator who is pretty famous for his cases is now being employed by a luscious women named Hera. She seems shady, and Inky isnt too far from that POV as well and so we unravel the mystery while discovering who Inky was... and really is.

That's all you're getting from this, and for those who are familiar with the previous stories, updates and commentaries will all work under the same rubric. After reading please post thoughts, and as far discussions, please post here!

YOSHAAA! Mystery isnt my forte, but heck, that's the joy of writing! Time to friggin learn through practice!

Detective Inky series begins....NOW!

(any requests to be put in, please post it here and try not to change avatars every few weeks.)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like being a mysterious, sexy badass. Just don't turn me into a tranny :D

Back to the old format, lol!

:new: NEW CHAPTER Released!!!! :new: :D:):P:clapping:

Chapter 3 - First Lead : The Knight of the Eastern side! :shootem:

Summary: Inky is very bothered by who Hera really is, after getting some names from GameCop, Inky tries to get info about her from a rich foreigner. Unfortunately, he doesn't trust investigators too much and doesn't give them such a happy welcome. Not to mention, Johnny's rookie behavior may have dug his own grave.

New Faces: BlackKnight

LMAO

Black Knight is my ex bf's "alter ego"...the thinks he's a superhero. Will met him once.

LMAO

Black Knight is my ex bf's "alter ego"...the thinks he's a superhero. Will met him once.

Then his alter ego is awesome, lol!

No...no it isn't.

It's totally not like yours haha

I always loved villains with that kinda persona. Except when they're weak; without realizing I've already grown to like the BlackKnight character(wasnt expecting him to have much face time but now that may change).

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a rough draft of my cover art for the first 5 chapters. I was kinda lazy with this one and so i just rushed through it but I assure you the next one will have a much sexier Hera.

So here it is:

inky.jpeg