Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jitway

Mayhem Concert

Hey check out my review along with a link to my pics I took of the show. It was one hell of a metalfest.

Mayhem

:D:P

Dammit... I really wanted to go :(

And you should have it was a killer show.

Too bad the only tickets left were lawn and some seats for $60 :D

Ah well... at least I got to see Daath, Goatwhore, and Abysmal Dawn the other day. Got to talk to a few of the band members, too. That was awesome.

Did you talk to Daath? I talked to the lead singer and bassist before. Saw them at Ozzfest a couple years back. Even got a bass string from the bassist he ripped it right off his bass for me.

Did you talk to Daath? I talked to the lead singer and bassist before. Saw them at Ozzfest a couple years back. Even got a bass string from the bassist he ripped it right off his bass for me.

My girlfriend talked with Goatwhore's vocalist for a while (they even got "married" after he made her a ring out of cut guitar strings) and I talked to and got a pick from Abysmal Dawn's guitarist. The singer from Daath was on sooooooo many drugs... he didn't look a single person in the eye before, during, or after their set. Daath's bassist also had to fill in for Goatwhore's bassist, who was not there and I can't remember why... :huh: