I needs everyone's help!

Shoma

I just woke up so i have to get this down right its still somewhat in my head anyway i heard thi song in my dream, it goes something like:

And im lucky to say that love is here today,

Iml ucky that love came pass my way,

da da dada da da

da da dodo do do

ARGHHH!

This song played in my dream while I was supposed to be at my job, and my whole dream turned into this homo(no literally) music video. Agirl is singing it, and in the dream one girl came up and said "oh yeah i love this song, by B-C-SOmething or Bc2 or whatever but none of those names came up.

I thought i just totally made up a song thats gonna be famous but den i rememebred dat my radio kept waking me up!

So if any of what sounds familiar please give me a lead cuz now its gonna drive me crazy!

Perhaps it's similar to this.

I only heard the extended intro music to Fresh Prince of Bell Air once. ONCE! Well months later I woke up in a stupor in the middle of the night and I was recalling the lyrics in its entirety. Like I somehow memorized it.

So perhaps you heard it once and recalled it. Or maybe you did make it up.

There's a reason you only heard that once. They only showed the whole thing in the pilot. The stupid thing is, the shortened version makes no sense. It skips the plane journey. I whistled for a cab and it took me all the way from Philadelphia to Beverley Hills? Can you imagine how much that cab would cost? The meter's running dude.

Nah the CD version's even longer. The full TV intro adds the verses about pleading with his mother not to make him go, and the plane ride. The CD version adds another two verses before the cab ride.

TV intro:

CD version: