Coinops tdata

dominoefkt

Hi all,

I've got the latest version of Coinops (R3) but it does not include the tdata and udata files. I can't seem to find it anywhere! I assume from what I have read here that I need it and since coinops freezes when I exit the settings menu and won't find my roms I assume that the tdata folder is the problem. Any help?

With the new releases of CoinOPS, you dont need saves to be put on anymore. BP eradicated the need for them.

Try deleting your existing saves in T data and U data, then try again. :D

Well I deleted all the old tdata and udata babe* directories that I had. Its still not working. Whenever I go to the settings or the buttons and features option it freezes. I used to have mamedox and that worked fine...well not really cause only a few roms worked with it but it never froze. I'm pretty much at a loss. I've also tried version R2 of coinops and it did the same thing. Swithcing out of HD mode also doesn't help.

Well, nevermind! I didn't have my roms directories set up correctly. Apparently if you don't have any ROMS in the list it will freeze when you get out of the settings or button page. So I guess I found a bug.

Awesome program! Looks tight; I just downloaded the screenshots packs. Thanks for the help.

its know about but I dont really care about it as I dont consider it a bug at present.

Trig that code made a big speed up about 20-60 frames a sec now and not 4-60 is there any chance to move it across to all midway.... narc, rampage world tour nba, jams, MKs, judge dread ,1 on 1 ice something? im looking though the code at present is there anyway to contact you via MSN?