Feedback

Either I'm blind or a site feedback section is really missing from this forum. :lol:

Anyways there's an odd issue, I loaded the page for the forum and was greeted with a "Sorry You Don't Have Permission to Use the Forum" error, with the login box below asking me to login.

However I wasn't able to login, and still got the error mentioned above. I was finally able to login and post by changing the an alternate proxy by my ISP, and using a proxy to login. However using a proxy is quite slow with my connection, but I was unable to access the board unless I did so.

Any idea on why I am or was having this problem?

Either I'm blind or a site feedback section is really missing from this forum. :lol:

Anyways there's an odd issue, I loaded the page for the forum and was greeted with a "Sorry You Don't Have Permission to Use the Forum" error, with the login box below asking me to login.

However I wasn't able to login, and still got the error mentioned above. I was finally able to login and post by changing the an alternate proxy by my ISP, and using a proxy to login. However using a proxy is quite slow with my connection, but I was unable to access the board unless I did so.

PM me your true IP address and it may be one of the ones in the banlist from previous spambots. We do ban IP ranges too.

Also, we do have a Site Feedback forum. -> http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Okay, I did some investigating. Seems like we had 2 IP addresses from your range that were banned in April and May of 2008. I removed both IP's from the ban list. Please let me know if you experience any other error messages. Sorry about that. :lol:

P.S. That reminds me we need to do some spring cleaning with our ban list, as it is currently ginormous.

PM me your true IP address and it may be one of the ones in the banlist from previous spambots. We do ban IP ranges too.

Also, we do have a Site Feedback forum. -> http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Oops my apologies then, I'm used to the feedback forum being named site feedback on most communities which is why I likely made the mistake. :D

My IP address changes quite a bit, I'm on satellite and subscribers are assigned a shared IP address. What my IP appears as on the net externally to websites, is not the actual IP I am actually assigned, that is just the shared/routed IP address.

My actual IP could be the one that is blocked, but alas there is no way for me to find out what that IP is since the shared/routed IP is always the one that is reported.

I'm PM'ing you a couple IP's to see if they are on the list..

Edited by Xtreme2damax

Okay, I did some investigating. Seems like we had 2 IP addresses from your range that were banned in April and May of 2008. I removed both IP's from the ban list. Please let me know if you experience any other error messages. Sorry about that. :lol:

P.S. That reminds me we need to do some spring cleaning with our ban list, as it is currently ginormous.

I didn't see this post until after I already posted and sent you the message.

It's fixed now, I thank you for looking into it. :D

I didn't see this post until after I already posted and sent you the message.

It's fixed now, I thank you for looking into it. :D

No problem. :)