How cruel are you?

Hera

Don't think I have ever been off the cuff mean with out at least been pushed and given no other way...

In fact I have never once started a fight in my life...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not cruel. But my snowmen are.

willflaresm7.jpg

It 'cause their afraid... living in FEAR!!!!

STAY OUT OF MY JALAPENOS WILL!!! :P

Height and weight.......if you don't mind.

Most people who are so outright mean, are far from judges on what they're criticizing.

I've also found most women who say "I'm fat" are exaggerating because of those people. I'm willing to bet you're not fat like the majority view fat. "Chubby" looks good on some people, now Obese at 350lbs is "fat" in my books.

I'm 5'10 1/2.

Laugh or think ill of me you guys but a week and a half ago I was 341. Now I am 334.2 lbs.

It'll take a while I know. I found out that I was pre diabetic. I decided that it's time to pull the reigns so I can watch my daughter start a family of her own without being disabled or dead from weight issues.

i draw the line at cankles myself.

Fortunately, for as big as I am, I do NOT have cankles. In fact, I find my legs and my eyes my best features. I used to take martial arts and kickboxing. (Never was thin from it but pretty buff) Not to mention, these legs support all this weight constantly so they've got some substance to them. I also was on the weight lifting team in high school. So I'm not going to be like Cartman and say "I'm not fat, I'm big boned!" I'm actually both.

Just be prepared for plateau. Once you get too used to walking, i.e. you can walk to Canada no prob... raise the routine to the next level. like shadow boxing. sounds silly, but itll keep your heart rate up, and that is the key. Anything that keeps your heartrate up will be great.

Just be prepared for plateau. Once you get too used to walking, i.e. you can walk to Canada no prob... raise the routine to the next level. like shadow boxing. sounds silly, but itll keep your heart rate up, and that is the key. Anything that keeps your heartrate up will be great.

Yeah my brother has been taking MMA classes so as of last week, I'm joining him 3 times a week. That's totally fun! There's some specific exercises for the plateau that I've looked up so I'm not really concerned.

I don't own a scale because I find it as a de motivator. I go by inches. That way I SEE progress. If I'm working hard at it and only lost 2 lbs a week, I don't see it on my body therefor I think I'm doing something wrong and give up. I use a measuring ribbon at the beginning of the week and that's enough for me.

I also forgot to mention that my other brother is a varsity football player. He's been drilling me as well in the backyard haha..so most of this fat will turn into muscle. Don't care how much I weigh anymore as long as I'm healthy.

7 LBs in a week? I'm pretty sure thats not healthy (probably much of it is water weight) :P

You are aware diets and such don't work right? Its really just a life change... thats why its so hard to lose weight. Just keep up what you're doing, you've got strong will power right?