People

Clip from another thread...

lol

He has a point, seriously, our schools suck the kids all follow set patterns:

Aa lot of them learn to write by using "text speak"

alright m8, Cnt cum tnight, smokin weed n stuff at m8z house!

But honestly there are a lot of dumb feckers, every estate or small town (yanks call them towns" you get Chavs, these are the "cool" kids at school, they smoke weed, drink, go to school, not pay attention only have a single parent family, so daddy is not around to punish them, or daddy him self only just turned 21 has a weed addiction and he too never learned the basics at school.

England is a shi==t hole. They are breeding a bunch of red neck, dumb, drug using generations, this country is a time bomb waiting to go off with mental health issues.

But the typos? Everyone gets them, and grammar can be spliced this way or that...

Ok. reading all that... let me tell you. I was once on a UT server when Cinder and I had those matches going. Anyway, some kid, I believe he was german... I was born in germany BTW. im a 3rd. anyway... he started talking mad sh!t. Saying things like why do americans think there so superior... and that was the lite version. I see this sh!t often. Thing is... a$$holes are all over. They outnumber others. Selfish/selve servant greedy etc. They dont care about anyone but themselves. Their frinds arent actually friends to them. They lie to themselves, and refuse to see the blame within themsleves. They are quick to point fingers and place blame on everyonr but themsleves.

I just wanted to innerate that the filth.... ok... everything you see wrong with any nation, your or others, is everywhere. There are no lines. It encompasses the entire planet. Im sick of masses.

The world is like a Jerry Springer audience. The guy syas his story, and the audience booooos her as she comes on the stage. Then she says her side, and then they booo him. They are quick to change sides. Whatever flow they find themselves in.

I am just outside Orlando at the moment. There are ghettoes everywhere. along with awesome neighborhoods too. But there are places that look plain sh!tty. Beyond sh!t. Like hell on earth. There is sooo much filth and crime and chaos. Did you know here in Orlando, we had one of the largest counts of murder in the nation? WTF! Why are Mutha Fukkas killing? There is no purpose in it. Never has been. Even in wars. We find oursleves fighting politicians wars. Fighting for things that are unknown to us. Dieing for no reason. The world is darkening. It is indeed getting worse.

So yea. The BS you see, is everywhere. Just some people refuse to see it. They live their lives oblivious to it. to themselves even. They refuse to see the truth in things. That they are to blame mostly, not others. Sure there is ALOT that isnt their fault, but inlife, you gotta do with what you got. Every man is delt a hand, play it right. I guess I can think of something grand... like know when to fold or whatever. But the point is, take life into your own hands. Stop pointing fingers...

OK done ranting...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and emsley have a bad day today? :shootem:

LOL no. actually, im haveing the best time ever. Im moving from this accursed city. I have someone to protect now, and thinking of how the world is, gets me worked up. I reject this world. I don't think people will learn.

I laugh... I love STTNG, Voyager and the like... but our society will never become like that utopia. We will always have strife. Thinking about how this world has always worked, makes me sad. and very angry.

I love STTNG, Voyager and the like...

Star Trek is awesome. One day I will get round to writing my own new Star Trek series. Set after Nemesis. None of this J.J. Abram's crap.

Edited by The-Ice-Man

I love STTNG, Voyager and the like...

Star Trek is awesome. One day I will get round to writing my own new Star Trek series. Set after Nemesis. None of this J.J. Abram's crap.

Then you need to keep in contact with me! I have already been thinking about something for some time.

I could say a lot about this but I won't. I've had these conversations way too often. Let's just say I agree with most of Will's opinion. People just need to shut up...seriously.

They are breeding...They are coming...

England is the only place on the planet that rewards pregnant women with a decent start in life, 100 pound a week, and a council house...

We are not noticing this stuff for a reason Check out this film for a great insight to what may become of the world!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

Jerry springer = jeremy kyle.

So what? People like you and me need to rise up and conquer this damn world. We should rise and shepherd the ignorant masses to further our purposes.

Getting tired of politicians telling you how you should live? Rise up and strike them down! For the Emp... sorry, getting a bit too fanatical there.

Anyway, point is, if we want this world to stand up to an alien invasion or zombie apocalypse, we need to do something.

Its funny. I was at Disney with my sister, and it was at the end when the do a crazzy fireworks show. At the end everyone was clapping. There was like ~3500 people or so. At that instant, especially after seeing that beautiful display.... all way beautiful and joyful. A sense of connection with everyone.

So here I am, leading my family hand in hand in a chain through a giant mass of people an a slow dash to the exit/entrance of the park... when I had become highly agitated at people cutting us off and getting underfoot. Im a big guy, and I was leading our pack.

I thought of how my mood had changed so quickly. And laughed... That is how the world is. When things are good... good. But when something gets in the way, the teeth are bared. It is unfortunate. Yea... people were cutting me off, but I should have been more forgiving.

So what? People like you and me need to rise up and conquer this damn world. We should rise and shepherd the ignorant masses to further our purposes.

We need to still do them favours when they are all assholes? :)

I think you're right though, we tolerate them, its segregated... This raises more questions than answers though.

A guy slams you in the head with a metal bar becasue you asked him and his friends to move away from your house, he gets locked up, you live with it if it did not kill you that is...

I have no answers.

There are never any solutions. There are just too many conflicting views. Everyone has their ideals.

My friends mom asked me during one of these discussions... she said something to the effect... of if capital punishment was really necessary. It doesnt bring the person back. Id say something like, "well they took a life, for whatever reason. Lock them up forever for what?"

Endless debate. All I know... Is if someone hurt my family, I'll hurt them back many times over. I'll go above an eye for an eye, but only to ensure protection.

But as for me, thats alittle different. I posted a story in a thread here long ago... about how I was punched in the nose... but I DID NOT HIT HIM BACK! I could have absolutely destroyed his drunken ass. He was in the wrong on more than one account. All I did do after that is yell in his face with blood draining out my nose and through my goatee. It scared the crap out of him. I blasted him with absolute philosiphy.

Thinking baout it... what changed his tune, was I scared him. Is that what it takes, making a situation real to someone? I figure, if I beat the crap out of the guy, he will only resent me, but if I scare him, but do nothing... he is forced to ask questions, as opposed to point fingers. I was proud of myself... but let me tell you. If I ever get punched in the nose again... I'll not likely hold myself... that crap hurt for weeks, Every time I blew my nose, the connection area for the lip/gum was extreemly sore...

heh