Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rag

Green Controller

Did anyone bother with trying to obtain one of those green controllers that were supposedly made with a better D-Pad but were only released in Europe and Asia? Reviews tell me that it doesn't change much D-Pad wise.

i Have the Red one. The D-Pad is Slightly stiffer, but it doesnt make playing SF any easier. In fact, since im a guile user, i find it a tad bit harder.

i have a red one and would agree, i feel like the rubber/plastic if somewhat more dense /durable slighty heavy, great control on all non fighting games (i got the akuma fight pad)

I have 2 white ones and a black one. the pad on the black one seems a bit better, but not much. I did the d-pad mod to a wired controller a while back but it has since broke and gotten tossed. the d-pad mod seemed to help some but not worth all the time and trouble it takes to preform.

I have the SFIV pad too, it's good but I prefer my sticks. and 40 bucks is a little much for a wired 3rd party controller IMO.