MAME Backgrounds

Really? Sorry.

• 1 month later...
I was attacked and killed without provacation, just like you, when I was at level 1. Only by a much higher level person. Now I live for revenge.

So Your like a bounty hunter, only you don't do it for payment?.... at least I hope you don't do it for the payment heh heh...Either way I own you one, thanks Ice Man!

Well I'm nothing now the Attack System's down. We're all waiting to see whether our levels will be preserved when it gets brought back up. Now, to put this bump on topic, nice Mame backgrounds.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi there,

So I was configuring a build of MAME Plus! and I wanted some backgrounds. I went to download some but after some searching found but one site that had a small collection, only one of which I liked. So I decided to make some.. I Thought others might enjoy using them too, so here are a few of them. You can download them here :) . download The bkgound folder go's in your main mame folder.

Enjoy

background1.jpg

background2.jpg

background3.jpg

Hello there, Sarlix. Love your Mame backgrounds here. You still wouldn't have happen to have your very first set like the above to download, would you please?