MY first feature screenplay (Coming soon)

Shoma

Yeah, right im doing a no budget screenplay with a cast of volunteers since my name aint shiz right now. WE're charing a fee, with a dinner so that seems fair.

Problem with volunteers is they put everything in life else on top which makes since.

WE got about a couple of months before we have to do it, and its been hard getting one of our main guys to pull from work. So now i got rid of him and we're trying to recast so late in the process its nerve racking. Beiing a Writer/Director is a fun feeling, I have a staff that are all twice my age doing things i need them to do, making calls and all the bs that comes behind it.

But I think its what I would love to do but I suck at budgeting, got a person to do that for me and show me her POV on such matters where we need to spend money. WE have to take a week break cuz the area we use for rehearsals had ot be taken over.

Next week we really push hard with acting and lines.

SO yea, just wanted to share a peice of my current life there.

Good luck on your project.

A good friend of mine is studying to go into directing/production. Making amateur and no budget films is a good way to start even if its something stupid like filming a fake movie or fake music video. I remember we used to make extensive use of green screen when we were kids and made dumb videos.

Yeah, thanks, I was considering pursuing a carer in directing but i dunno, I heard that market is ridiculous to get into.

You know, ever since I was like 14, I've wanted to get into film. I used to write screenplays constantly......I see it as an unreachable destination but I wish you all the best in your creation. Don't worry about making a name for yourself though.

Yeah, thanks, I was considering pursuing a carer in directing but i dunno, I heard that market is ridiculous to get into.

You know, ever since I was like 14, I've wanted to get into film. I used to write screenplays constantly......I see it as an unreachable destination but I wish you all the best in your creation. Don't worry about making a name for yourself though.

Hera used Demotivation! -100HP!

It's super effective!!!

lol, jus joking Hera, (if it was that easy to discourage me then as might as well give up now^^) but i actually never wanted to be a director but just a writer and have someone direct while asking me questions and what-not. But this feeling....When directing.... Feels.....at home...Dunno if that makes sense. BUt since I didnt have it from a real early age I dunno if i'll be as adamant as others. But thats thinking too far ahead, just trying to make sure this one isnt crap, lol.

A friend of mine is studying to be a director at Columbia University grad school. I'm so excited for him. He's wanted to do this since we were like in 5th grade and it's great to see him finally doing it at such a phenomenal program.

Hera used Demotivation! -100HP!

It's super effective!!!

lol, jus joking Hera, (if it was that easy to discourage me then as might as well give up now^^) but i actually never wanted to be a director but just a writer and have someone direct while asking me questions and what-not. But this feeling....When directing.... Feels.....at home...Dunno if that makes sense. BUt since I didnt have it from a real early age I dunno if i'll be as adamant as others. But thats thinking too far ahead, just trying to make sure this one isnt crap, lol.

hahahaha! oops! I meant that I see it as an unreachable destination for ME. You know, being a parent and all..too many things I have to focus on at the present. I just kinda slid it in the back of my mind in the "Box of dreams".

:huh:

A friend of mine is studying to be a director at Columbia University grad school. I'm so excited for him. He's wanted to do this since we were like in 5th grade and it's great to see him finally doing it at such a phenomenal program.

Ah same as my friend, excellent school for arts and film.