Xpadder - Great Joystick / Keybinder Software

Hey guys, I kept getting an error when I tried to use the “search” feature on this forum, so I don’t know if this has been posted.

I was using FreeDO, a 3DO emulator the other day and realized it did not work with my cheap Logitech Precision gamepad. I searched online for a good keybinding program and came across:

http://www.xpadder.com/

It’s a free program that lets you import a pic of any joystick and then create buttons, triggers, analog, D pads, etc in a joystick editor. You can then add any keyboard functions to these keys and save the profile you create. Their editor is really sweet and makes it so you can create virtually unlimited variations of gamepads. (Even ones that do not exist)

This really improved the gaming experience on Emulators lacking good gamepad support. ;)

You can do alot more with it than that too.

I use Xpadder to have my 1P joystick in my MAME cabinet work as a mouse for Windows.

I have a silicone USB keyboard hiding under the control panel, but none of that Hellcade control panel stuff going on with 36 buttons per player, you wouldn't know it was a MAME cab with a game running.