Bambi raped me....

Inky

ggs to bambi

Now I just wish I had a new DSL modem to replace the one I have right now so I can actually log on XBL and NOT drop.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ggs to bambi

Now I just wish I had a new DSL modem to replace the one I have right now so I can actually log on XBL and NOT drop.

:lol: It was hard when you block all my ultra combos!

*Points finger*

I CHALLENGE THEE BAMBI!

Show me the sexiness that is your SFIV skill!!!

And the wiz left before we could get all hot and steamy...we have to continue our previous fight!

*Points finger*

I CHALLENGE THEE BAMBI!

Show me the sexiness that is your SFIV skill!!!

And the wiz left before we could get all hot and steamy...we have to continue our previous fight!

Your 1 day to late, My rental went back this morning....

If i can find it cheap I'll buy it. BUT I did message you to re-invite to your XBL Party and you never did :P

Sorry but I had to trash Garienk tons of times, lol!

HE said he would post his ownage but i knew he wouldnt!

Dangit, he told me he got trashed by u too so i was gettin excited, but aww man! Check gamestop and lemme know.

come on now, I posted that both you and K' smacked me around in the street fighter thread in the lounge.

at SFIV. she pulled the old "I'm no good" okey doke. then commenced to smacking me around with her beast Sakura. I'll get my revenge though.

WAIT...

You got beat by a girl, by a girl in a game?

at SFIV. she pulled the old "I'm no good" okey doke. then commenced to smacking me around with her beast Sakura. I'll get my revenge though.

WAIT...

Unless its game that involves baking cakes, you shouldn't have lossed,, shame...

WAIT...

Unless its game that involves baking cakes, you shouldn't have lossed,, shame...

I can't wait to take you on now!!! :banghead: