what to do?

I have a old laptop for 03 that I'm still using works great never gives me problems I was wondering if I should upgrade some parts to it or just get one of those netbooks? Also I would imagen that it will be able the play all the emulators expect for a few right?

I like the fact this one has a small screen (compact) and I can upgraded it for more ram I believe

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16834220505

plus there are even some the have bluetooth... which is great for using my PS3 controller

EEE.......STAY AWAY! Honestly, these things are no good for more than the average user browsing or checking email.

They aren't bad, but they're certainly not something you would want. They're even overpriced for what they do.

Go to Staples, or get on their website, they often have good ones on closeout/clearance. Same with Radio Shack. Both are NOT the best place to shop for one at normal prices, but you can't beat their closeout/clearance prices.

EEE.......STAY AWAY! Honestly, these things are no good for more than the average user browsing or checking email.

They aren't bad, but they're certainly not something you would want. They're even overpriced for what they do.

Go to Staples, or get on their website, they often have good ones on closeout/clearance. Same with Radio Shack. Both are NOT the best place to shop for one at normal prices, but you can't beat their closeout/clearance prices.

does anyone know where I can find the Asus model A6J laptop? I heard there great lap tops with bang for your buck too

ya I know I've just been looking around and I found this one but I don't like the fact that it's "open for testing" but it's everything I want xp pro bluetooth for the PS3 controller HDD and small screen. however I'm not going to pay 700 for that

http://cgi.ebay.com/ASUS-A8JS-T7200-250GB-...93%3A1|294%3A50

can anyone find a cheaper one? thanks!