Dolphin SVN 2195 released

Robert

Gamecube emulator

For those that haven't been following the progress of this emulator, it is available on SVN,

which means you can download the very latest version anytime the developers make the

smallest change.

Weekly Unofficial SVN build 2195

Today's unofficial release is something to truly update to. All the speed improvment have gotten some games 20-40% speed improvments. Today's release will include the new JIT for testing reasons. We wanna see how well it's working. I tested it pretty well today and it seems the same but just faster.

r2212 [soap] fix windows build and revert njoy to when it was stable

r2211 -1 Wiimote: Fixed crash that would occur if no gamepad was detected

r2210 -1 Wiimote: Compile fix

r2209 Wiimote: Non-windows compilation fix

r2208 Core: It seems like different settings work on different systems. So I added a Setup.h file to allow local custom compilation settings. I avoided placing this in Common.h to avoid having to rebuild many files when the settings are changed.

r2207 Wiimote: Improved the emulated Wiimote, added gamepad controls for analog tilting.

r2206 Fix crazy svn changing trunk on last commit

r2205 JitIL: Make selectively disabling JIT instructions from the debugger work correctly.

r2204 JitIL: Attempt to fix some 64-bit build errors.

r2203 [soap] Roll back inputcommon changes

r2202 +2 JitIL: Make LoadCarry work correctly.

r2201 +1 [soap] Major common.h cleanup/split

r2200 +1 [soap]: Added Dev tab to OGL GUI / some Dev controls, Replaced Video Debugger, commented out SDL_GetVersion(), Added some BP defines.

r2199 more branches cleanup

r2198 Fixed error in sln file.

r2197 +2 [soap] change branch name to soap

r2196 [Clean] A new branch for people who are tired of silly code hacks that breaks everything. reverted latest inputcommon pad changes, and more good clean up soon to come

r2195 nJoy: Fixed settings when multiple pads are connected

r2194 nJoy: Fixed the Hat / Custom D-Pad setting in the save by slot mode

r2193 Last commit: Forgot _WIN32 ifdef

r2192 PadSimple: Removed double definition of __Log() Core: Readded FreeVideo and FreeDSP for _WIN32. As I have explained thoroughly these are needed in Windows.

r2191 PadSimple: Added rerecording option in that the input saving counter it saved with the save state and rewinded when a saved state is loaded Core: Tried to a address a semi-frequent hanging that would occur in single core mode and render to main frame

r2190 +3 Fixed another unresolved symbol removed freevideo/freedsp

r2189 +1 Convert some ugly macros to templates.

r2188 fix unresolved symbols

and so on... these are just from the last 30 hours

>> Get it HERE.