Small question about Samurai Shodown V Special

Tenshu

I forget where exactly I downloaded this particular patch from, but I remember I had to use Lunar IPS to patch a certain file in samsh5sp.zip

Anyway, the patch had enabled fatalities and dismemberment on the AES version of the game but I had to reformat my PC twice, and during the second reformat, I had lost this patch so I'm currently playing the game again but without any fatalities, there's blood, but no Zetsumei Ougis or any type of fatal blows for that matter. I've completely forgotten where I got it from but I always use NeoRAGEx to play Neo*Geo ROMs. If anyone has the slightest clue of what I'm talking about (I sound a bit vague I know) and if they have said patch it'd be appreciated to link me to it if you would be so kind. :)

Google wasn't much help, it kept redirecting me to the Official Samurai Shodown V Special thread or sites talking about the fatalities being removed in the first place.

Agozer, not sure if you remember but what does ss5sp_s1 (orig).zip consist of? And Ss5sp_nrxfix.zip?

If my memory server me correct the S1 original is the original S1 from the "official set" with plain health bars, while the S1 in the other zip gives you stylished health bars a la samurai Shodown 5.

Of course, the rest of the files in the fix zip file make the game playable under NeoRAGEx and IIRC, gives you fatalities.

I see, hope it works. I also found this site while snooping around the backpages of the forums, think any of these would have the patch as well?

http://www.snk-neofighters.com/aew/patches...s/samsh5sp.html

Oh nevermind, just had to rename them. But yay the game shows fatalities now ^-^

Thank you very much Agozer.

Edited by Tenshu