New XBOX Live Ban Wave with Custom Firmwares!

Alpha

the guy wants to write me a check and come get it this morning. I guess I'm gonna do it but I still need to know what Drives are coming in new boxes.

edit: it seems the new 60gb 360's come with a Lite-on drive that isn't hackable at this time. leaving me with only a refurbished crap shoot as a option. I suppose with a 1 year store warrenty I could keep taking 360's back until I get what I need.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hit the jackpot on the first try, got a good working 360 with a samsung ms-28, hacked and I am back in business.

I hit the jackpot on the first try, got a good working 360 with a samsung ms-28, hacked and I am back in business.

Ah good stuff. I must remember to add you to Live since we seem to have a lot of games in common.

I handed off a bunch of my games to the guy who bought the other console. and I am in the process of getting rid of any suspect games I have left. It seems that most people think it was any releases from SEED4ME. the review copies of saints row 2, fallout 3, and a few others.

I handed off a bunch of my games to the guy who bought the other console. and I am in the process of getting rid of any suspect games I have left. It seems that most people think it was any releases from SEED4ME. the review copies of saints row 2, fallout 3, and a few others.

Yeah well all those games have legit retail versions out now so you can grab them again. I didn't touch any of those Seed4Me releases, just didn't feel right. Maybe it helped me dodge a ban that time.

Edited by gavin19